One time, we came upon a job at a Body shop. The Windshield install was not original and there was so much rust. The rust was to the point that there were holes in the body of the Toyota. Saving money at the time might not be the best solution; consider your options. Ask the question of who is installing the Windshield ahead of time. Do they prime the metal, glass, etc. Are the sealants of high quality or is this a lick it and stick it job to your installer. A high quality install, though initially my cost a little more, will save you headaches as well as money in the long run. God Bless
- Do you have a permanent location?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you give me some references?
- Do you do a quality install?
- What is The Price?
- Do you guarantee your Work?